Tuesday, August 12, 2014

I Lied


It is true. I have been lying to you. I have finally come out of denial. My knee pains me a lot. It keeps me awake at night. It shoots sharp pain up my leg when I drive my moto because of the angle I need to have it to drive. It makes travel very challenging. I limped from my kitchen workspace to my refrigerator today. I cannot wait a year for a knee replacement. I have called my surgeon to find out what my options are. (Two years ago he told me that he would do surgery whenever I wanted…it was that bad!) It is like a constant toothache or worse.
 
So, pray for me, for my knee and for health decisions that need to be made. (Surgery has been scheduled for Friday, October 17, 2014.) I cannot live in Lawra like this and do what I need to do/want to do. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment