Saturday, April 20, 2013

Specs

 
God has provided through Cornwall, UMC. A man I met there last fall happens to be a motorcycle instructor in the state of Pennsylvania. When I was speaking and mentioned that I was hoping God would provide me with the means to buy a motorcycle/motorscooter when I returned to Ghana, he made sure that it would be provided. So, here it is...Thank You, Jesus. The LORD has provided! 
 
A colleague of mine, Ron B., was wondering about the specs of my bike. So, Ron, this part is for you...please remember I live in a remote area of Ghana:
My bike has:
~ two wheels
~ four gears PLUS nuetral
~ a down shift AND an up shift pedal
~ a kickstand
~ handlebars
~ turn signals
~ a horn
~ a light
~ a seat
~ a place to put your feet
~ a gas tank that holds 5 Ghana cedis worth of gas
~ brakes
~ a battery
~ two tires and tubes
~ acceleration
~ two mirrors that I have a hard time getting "just right"
~ two key fobs which will lock & set the alarm, only one has never worked
~ two keys to the gas tank
~ a place to put the "number plate"
~ a wire rack to put a small package or water bottle
~ an exhaust pipe
~ I am sure there is more, I just don't know what it is. :-)
 
I did ask for an owners manual. The shop owner tried not to laugh. He did give me a generic one, but not specific to my "Sunny Best 110."
 
Learning to drive is not in my comfort zone and it is WAY beyond my learning zone, it is in my TRUSTING the LORD zone!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment