Friday, January 28, 2011

Countdown: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5...

The theme for today seems to be "letting go." I packed up most of what was left in my apartment into my friend's van. She will store it for me in Erie. So, I let go of "stuff." I also "let go" of my car today, as I signed it over to someone else. It is their generosity that is allowing me to use the car until I move out of my apartment Sunday afternoon. I'm trying not to be a spoiled American. My apartment is pretty empty with piles of things here and there to give to a variety of people tomorrow. I'll be sleeping at my neighbor's house. And I'll be experiencing the bittersweetness of turning the pages to a new chapter of life. Sometimes it is a bit overwhelming, but that's OK, God will see me through.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sue, God WILL see you through, it is a privilege to see how God has been working through you in your life. It strengthens my faith and my want and need to build a better relationship with Him and serve Him.
    Ruth 2:12
    May the LORD repay you for what you have done. May you be richly rewarded by the LORD, the God of Israel, under whose wings you have come to take refuge.” Love in Christ, Debbie

    ReplyDelete