Saturday, January 29, 2011

Countdown: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5 ...

Today, friends of mine took the last few things out of my apartment. I have a folding chair left. Even that will be gone before the day is over. But, the hardest part is coming to realize that it will be a very long time before I see these friends again. Tears were filling my eyes. It was a happy/sad moment. Even though I am looking forward to what God has in store for me, it is hard. Saying "good Bye" isn't easy. And I am sure for those I am leaving behind, the "Good Bye" will also be difficult. I am so thankful that these people are a part of my life. What a blessing! They have encouraged & offered direction. And now, I am going to miss them. We come and go. There are seasons of life. Things change. People change. Circumstances change. God is Faithful. He never changes! Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment