Thursday, December 2, 2010

Today

This morning most of my belongings are going up to my church. I will have a moving sale there on Saturday. And, although this excites me and makes me happy, there is some sadness, too. This apartment has been home to me for 15 years. Along with help from the Lord, it has been transformed from the place where I live to home. There are a lot of memories here, connected with the "stuff" that I am saying "good bye" to. So, it is a bittersweet day. And, I know that's OK because God is in control and He is leading me. Before I realize the time that has gone by, I'll be saying my good byes to friends and family, not to "stuff." And through our tears that will most likely mark our separation, we will be rejoicing because God has done a good and marvelous work in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment