Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hanging Out with Friends

Tonight I'm hanging out with friends. I've been doing that a lot lately. I was in Corry, PA and spent 3 wonderful days with friends up there. Plus, I spent three days in Erie, PA with my sister who is my friend, too. I had dinner with my brother, another friend. This afternoon, I spent time with a friend from Ohio whom I haven't seen in at least three years Now, I'm in Cranberry Township, PA spending time with teenaged friends. Tomorrow, I'll be having home made waffles with other friends. God is so good to me!

I'm leaving on Tuesday for Ghana. I'll be gone for two months, so it has been wonderful to see all these people before I leave. They have been a blessing and an encouragement to me, as I hope I have been to them. I'll miss them, while at the same time I look forward to seeing my Ghanaian friends.

Isn't it nice to know that we are never far from each other when we are connected by the love of the Lord?

No comments:

Post a Comment