Saturday, May 21, 2016

A New Adventure, Day 4


Friday started a bit late for me since we were in London so late last night. Sleep was good, very good! The morning was relaxing, writing blogs, talking with friends, drinking coffee and reading. In the afternoon, I went to Littlecote House in Hungerford to The Stables Leisure Club. This was my spa day! Yay! A massage and a pedicure, what could be better? Dinner with friends, of course!


Luke picked me at the spa and took me on a scenic drive to Highworth for the remainder of the day. Tea with Janet and Luke and catching up on each other's lives as we waited for Stephen to come home from work. Then, we got in the cars and went to an amazing Italian Restaurant for dinner, L'Artigiano, in Lechlade.


We had a relaxing evening both at the restaurant and back at home. It was a quiet day sandwiched in busier ones. Just what I needed! Time for sleep.
It was evening and it was morning, the fourth day.



No comments:

Post a Comment