Monday, September 21, 2015

...They Are Life


"The words I have spoken to you," Jesus says,"are spirit and
they are life." (John 6:63)

They are life...so, when I feel as if the joy of life is ebbing away, I need Your words, Lord. If I am tempted to give into depression, or a "woe is me" attitude, Your words will give life. When the words or actions of others threaten to suck life out of me, Your words give life. Lord, I need You and Your words. Life has its challenges.. Some days those challenges are small. Other days, those challenges are big. And, once in a while, those challenges are HUGE! But, if I immerse myself in Your word, meditate on it, learn from it, know it, lean on it, draw strength from it, no challenge is too big for us together. Life is You. I am determined not to give in to the pull of the world. Instead, I choose life! - Your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment