Monday, July 14, 2014

Desert Song


This is my prayer in the desert, and all that is within me feels dry.
This is my prayer in the hunger in me, my God is a God who provides.
 
And this is my prayer in the fire, in weakness or trial or pain
There is a faith proved of more worth than gold
So, refine me, Lord, through the flames.
 
And I will bring praise. I will bring praise,
 No weapon forged against me shall remain.
I will rejoice. I will declare:
God is my victory and He is here.
 
And this is my prayer in the battle and triumph is still on it's way.
I am a conqueror and co-heir with Christ, so firm on his promise I'll stand.
 
All of my life, in every season, You are still God.
I have a reason to sing. I have a reason to worship.
 
This is my prayer in the harvest, when favor and providence flow,
I know I'm filled to be emptied again.
The seed I've received I will sow.
 
~ by Hillsong
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment