Thursday, February 2, 2012

Reflections


I can't believe that a year ago today I said "good bye" to those I love and to all that was familiar to me and boarded a plane bound for Ghana. What a year! In many ways, it seems as if it was a lifetime ago. In many other ways it seems like it was only yesterday. I get a bit nostalgic with anniversaries, so please bear with me. I hope I've grown, matured, accepted and loved plenty since I have been here. I pray that when people see me, they don't see someone who is financially able to solve all their problems, or at least some of them. I hope they see someone who is being Christ to them, who speaks the truth in love and who points the way to the Father. I rejoice in what the Lord has accomplished in the past year. I invite you to celebrate with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment