Friday, July 15, 2011

He Will Supply All You Need Just in Time – The Rest of the Story

Ever since I had decided to return to Lawra with or without my passport I have had such peace. I have been enjoying my days and calling to see if there has been any news about the visa and passport. Trust is not easy for me. During this time I believe that God has been trying to take me to a new level of trusting Him. I have felt as if a burden has been lifted off of me.

Late this morning I received a phone call from Mr. A. He was at Ghana Immigration Services. He had my passport, with my resident visa in it in his hand. Praise God!

Yesterday, I bought a bus ticket for Wa, about 2 hours from Lawra, for tonight at 10 PM. When did God supply my need? Today, Corrie Ten Boom’s father was right…God will supply all I need - just in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment