Monday, July 11, 2011

He Will Supply All You Need Just in Time - Page 2

In my post on Saturday, I said that Mr. A. and I went to Ghana Immigration Service. Here is page 2 of the story:

The person that we needed to see wasn't in, so we turned around and started down the hall to the stairwell. Unexpectedly, an Immigration worker "Psssst - ed" at us and told us to come back. She took us into the office of one of the guys in charge. We told him our story & he sent people out to find my folder. An hour later, he was ready to go home and there was no folder. So, he told us to return on Monday and to skip reception and go straight to the office where visas to Americans are granted.

Mr. A. arrived at Immigration first. So, when I arrived there this morning, people were already looking for my folder. A half hour later, we were told that my folder was lost. They had contacted the records department to see what information could be gotten from them. Mr. A. offered to go back to his office to make copies of everything that was submitted with my resident visa application. While doing this, Mr. A. received a phone call. My folder was found! Praise God!

We were told to call tomorrow to see if we could pick up my passport. I saw mine today. I know it is there...will I have it so I can make plans to head north on Wednesday?

I praise and thank God that we pushed for the passport now. Who knows how many more months would have gone by before it was discovered my file was "lost." So, even though I don't have my passport in hand, God has me and this situation in His hands!

3 comments:

  1. Great attitude, Sue. Ambiguity is the name of the game, but thankfully the Lord is in charge! - Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always in His hands and we are never lost to Him! I keep praying and keep you in my heart . . . ❤ ~Laurie Whiteman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise and thanks for the Immigration worker who stepped forward to help........and praise to The One who is always in control and knows our needs before we do !!!!

    ReplyDelete