Thursday, February 3, 2011

....Take Off!

Yesterday was the day I left cold western Pennsylvania to fly to the tropical climate of Ghana. I had been waiting for this moment for so long, dreaming about it. My sister, brother, sister in law, niece and close friends were at the airport to spend time with me and to see me off. It was kind of strange looking back at them and waving, not knowing for sure when I would see them again. I got settled in on my flight to JFK and then on my flight to Accra. It seemed almost anti climatic. I don't know what I was expecting to feel, I was just thankful that there was not anything else I could do, and if there was, too bad, so sad...I'll get over it. What I do know beyond a shadow of a doubt is that God is faithful and He has been with me every step of the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment