Monday, January 24, 2011

Countdown: 10, 9...

The countdown is on...10, 9...only 9 days left before I fly out of the country on a one way ticket! Life has been pretty hectic for me recently. Errands, phone calls, travelling, collecting documents, packing, repacking, making choices on a variety of levels. I can't believe the time is actually near! I often have wondered if the time will ever come. And, now that it is so close...I am overwhelmed at the grace of God. He is so faithful! He knows what is best for His children, He knows what is best for me.

I spent the last 2 days in snow country, in Corry, PA, with friends that are like family to me. I worshipped with them, enjoyed their company, just "hung out" with them and was spoiled by them. The sermon was one that was perfect for the day, for my life and a reaffirmation of what God has been doing in my life. I was truly blessed while there, even in the -11 degree F weather. God has been so good to me.

Now, it is time to tie up some more loose ends. And I know God will be with me all of the way. He has already gone before me, finding me a house to make into a home that will glorify Him. It is so much more than I ever hoped for or dreamed of, yet He knew what I wanted, what I needed. I know that He will continue to be faithful and I pray that I will continue to be a faithful to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment