Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Achey Breaky Heart


A year ago today, I left for Ghana. I returned in the middle of March. It was my last trip there. I was hoping to move there this spring. I hate to admit it, but it looks like that won't happen. My heart aches to be there. My heart aches to be with the children of the Lawra orphanage. But, even more than that, my heart breaks for the Dagaba people of the Upper West Region of Ghana. My heart breaks because there are so many people who do not have a saving knowledge and day to day relationship with Jesus Christ. I want to be the Father's hand and feet in that area of the world. I pray that one day, the Dagaba people will throw away their idols, their juju and be unashamedly in love with Jesus bringing other with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment