Wednesday, June 10, 2009

God Knows


Today is the day before the Western Pennsylvania Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church begins. It was a day of prayer and healing. Tonight there was a healing service in the chapel. And, as I was sitting there praying and thinking, God knew...He just knew. He knew what I needed! I never voiced it, but He knew. A friend came up to me and said, "Sue, I'd like to pray for you. I'd like to pray something specific that the Lord has put on my heart. As this friend spoke to me and prayed, we both were crying. I was crying because every word of that prayer was what I needed, was what I was thinking, was where in my spirit I needed to be touched. And, I praise God that He knew and He took care of everything even beter than I could have imagined. Thank You, Jesus!