Thursday, October 9, 2008

This IS a Test

This IS a test. I think it has somethig to do with that "5 letter 'T' word" again.

I had excruciating pain on Tuesday night. It lasted for hours. Of course, I didn't call anyone. The good news is, it was not a heart attack. It may be gall bladder trouble. So, I am in the midst of tests. some which aren't scheduled for 3 weeks.

Trust is the key word here. I have knee replacement surgery scheduled for Dec. 9. I am traveling all over PA during the next 3 weeks, speaking at churches and communing with God and driving back home in the midst of it all for tests and doctors appointments. I have to admit, I'm not thrilled about all the driving. But, things need to be done. And I need to trust God to keep me safe and awake as I drive. I need to trust Him as the Great Physician, trusting that all will be well in time for my knee surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment