Saturday, December 19, 2015

Morning Visitors


Yesterday morning I was moving slowly. I had been sick most of the night. So, I wasn't on the veranda having my quiet time as early as usual. As I was getting my Bible and other things ready, I heard a small voice, "Maakum! Maakum!" It was Boniface. He still had his pajamas on. He wanted to play. "Good morning, Boniface. You can come sit, but it is too early to play. It is Bible time. You can read the Christmas story." I brought out a Children's Bible and we began to read together. He read the easy words and I read the hard words. Within a few minutes, two more children arrived. They, too, were still in their pajamas. They always watch my house to see when I allow others on my veranda, then they come over to join us. Now, one extra person for quiet time is fine. And, helping one person to read is about what this Maakum can handle. I NEEDED my time with the Lord, plus, I still wasn't feeling well. (I had big plans of going to the clinic for medication.) So, Boniface finished reading the story. We talked about it small. Then, I sent everyone home. There would be plenty of time to play later.

Who was your divine appointment yesterday morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment