Thursday, May 22, 2014

One Year Later...

 
May 19, 2014, Kalsagri Methodist Society celebrated its one year anniversary of renewal. Last Year, our first worship service was held on Pentecost Sunday, May 19, 2013. I was a bit, to say the least, unsettled. I am not a pastor, I am not a preacher. God had other ideas.  In one year, our attendance grew from 59 to 118! And, a new roof, floor, windows, door and cement work and painting has been done. The church looks very nice.
 




During services, people sometimes fall asleep. People sometimes smile and nod their heads as if they know what I mean when I give an example or tell a story. Sometimes, they even get upset...like when Jacob was given Leah for a wife instead of Rachel!

 
Little by little, I am trying to find people who are willing to serve in leadership positions. This is their church. There are a few who will volunteer. Pray that leaders will rise up from the congregation and the church will be 100% led by people from Kalsagri. With God, anything can happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment