Friday, September 19, 2008

Back in the USA

I arrived back in the USA yesterday. Ghana was amazing again. I fell more and more in love with the country and it's people, especially with the children in the north who have been orphaned by AIDS. I would love to show you pictures. Hopefully, those will come. (My computer crashed while there and the pictures are on the computer.) The north is a poverty filled area where nobody chooses to live. There are no opportunities there. Children don't get the good education they need because teachers don't want to live in the north. The area where I was doesn't even have a doctor at the hospital.
I'll get off my soap box. Just know that there are many in the northern part of Ghana that need prayer, support and people who are willing to put their faith into action and go there to help people with their immediate needs and help them learn how to provide for themselves in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are back in the states. Pearl started pre-school while you were away. There are Pictures on the blog. We will have to get together.

    ReplyDelete