Friday, July 18, 2008

A "Real" Newsletter - Finally!

Over the past several years, I have been trying to come up with the "definative" newsletter title and design that would work for me and reflect me and my ministry. It finally happened!

The name of the newsletter is "Living Water" because of John 7:38, "Whoever believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from Him." I want to be a vessel, used by God, to share this living water. Oh, also because the Kazakh word for "water" is "cy" which is pronounced "Sue."

This is the first time I wrote my newsletter using the Publisher program. I had gotten the program several months ago, but, as I tried to use it, I wanted to throw my computer off of a really high, rocky cliff! This time, it was almost painless. To God be the glory!

I hope when you receive your copy of Living Water, you will enjoy it. If you are not on my mailing list and want a copy, let me know and I'll send you one.

1 comment:

  1. Sue I started using Publisher when I was in college. I love it. If you need any help give me a call.

    ReplyDelete