Friday, April 4, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Jan.
The Rules

List seven random things people may not know about you. The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I was once a canoeing instructor.
2. The older I get, the more my knuckles get white when I fly, the more practice I have in trusting God.
3. I sleep with one or more stuffed animals. They have to be really, really soft, preferably with beans in their butt and/or paws.
4. For a few years, I played guitar for a charismatic prayer meeting.
5. I backpacked in the snow.
6. I once climbed a windmill in Mexico.
7. My dream vacation would be a week at the beach with nothing to do but read.

Now, I tag:

1 comment:

  1. That was fun to read about you Sue! Thanks for playing. (Good job "linking" too!)

    ReplyDelete