Friday, April 11, 2008

Blessed to be a Blessing


Time is ticking away. My trip to Central Asia is only 3 1/2 weeks away I'm beginning to pack for my trip to Central Asia. Well, maybe "pack" isn't the right word, "pile up stuff" is a better way of putting it. I am beginning to get requests from people "over there." Requests for things they can't get, like an HP ink cartridge, Frisbees and Uno cards to use with one of the kid's ministries, stuff for guitars, and, sandalwood soap. I can't find sandalwood soap anyplace but on line. But, I'll keep looking.


When I first started going oversees on mission trips, I was trained to use my carry on and half of a larger suitcase for myself. The rest of the room goes for ministry supplies. So, I have yarn dolls, felt, dream catchers, patters, balloons, games and LOTS more to take to use with the kids and stuff to bless the missionaries, too. So, my suitcase is a little, no, is a lot like this one pictured here. But, I wouldn't have it any other way. It's a blessing to be a blessing!

1 comment:

  1. It is more fun to give then receive! What a blessing!

    I liked your new newsletter format too. Clear and easy to read... nice job!

    ReplyDelete